Wines are consumed for recreational purposes majorly but if consumed in moderate quantity (one to two glasses a day) they also provide health benefits. Though, too much consumption of wine or any alcohol has adverse effects on health. But in moderate consumption, they are good for heart, eyesight, teeth, have anti-aging effects, reduce Diabetes, lower risk of cancer and promote mental health.
As the legislation has been passed in many American states in making consumption of cannabis legal, many winery businesses are enthusiastic in making CBD oil infuse wines and selling them. CBD oil is derived from cannabis plant or hemp. It will not only a new flavour and character to wines but it will also have more health benefit attributed to cannabis plant. Some of the benefits are:
- Anti- psychotic
- Top 5 of the best CBD oil infused wines are enlisted in this article for you.
- The CannaVines are not yet available in the market and are only available in California USA’s Cannabis Tours, a winery where wine and weed pairing is done for tourists. But soon you will be able to purchase them online. These wines come in various flavours and types. You can have a red blend infused with Headband to alleviate stress. Or a Chardonnay Sour Diesel or rose blended with CBD oil for relieving stress and anxiety. Once they are available in the market you will have a number of options to choose according to your mood.
- Wine by Rebel Coast Winery
- The Rebel Coast Winery in California is offering their cannabis infused Sauvignon Blanc. The wine is only available for Californian residents only which will soon be provided to their customers out of California state. Their CBD oil infused wine provides 20mg THC in a bottle of wine and 5mg in a glass. They are also planning to release cannabis infuse rose and a sparkling.
- Mary Jane’s Magical Hemp Wines
- The winery, Mary Jane’s in Canada, has numerous Hemp wines with great taste. These wines are alcoholic and can be purchased online through their website from Black Price Winery. Some of the wines are Magic White, BC Buddy White, BC Buddy Red, and a traditional Canadian Classic, BP Hemp Ice Wine. If you need something more alcoholic, you can also try their hemp infused gin.
- Greenway “Know Label” Wine Tinctures
- These wines are also only available in the state of California USA like the other wines in this list. These wines are available in bottles that look like they have come from a backyard and each one of it is completely unique. They have no label as the name “Know Label” suggests. Each bottle has a small tag which has the information about the strain used, the year and the wine type. Singer and cancer survivor Melissa Etheridge who is a cannabis advocate, backs this wine.
- CBD Vines
- CBD Vines is a Texas-based winery which is bringing benefits of CBD oil with wine while limiting the psychotropic effects of THC. They infuse CBD oil and wine to create a unique experience for their customers. The five most famous styles of wines that they produce are chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, red blends, pinot grigio, and pinot noir. Out of these the cabernet sauvignon also named CaBD Sauv is the flagship wine which is closely followed by their signature Chardonnay named as CBDonay.
by Daniel Byrd